Gastroenterology Treatment in Chennai
The Gastroenterology unit provides a comprehensive investigation and management services for suspected and established gastrointestinal disease covering all diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in Gastroenterology. This unit has high reputation for its endoscopic services like Slerotherapy, banding, stenting, upper/lower gastrointestinal endoscopy, endoscopic management for gastrointestinal bleeding and Oesophageal obstruction etc. Medical Gastroenterology is managed by Dr. Ravi MD.,DM.(Gastro), Interventional Gastroenterologist & Specialist in ERCP. Surgical Gastroenterology is managed by Dr. Sathish MS.,DNB.,MNAMS.,MCH (Gen)., who is a well experienced surgeon performed many complicated surgeries deals with complex gastrointestinal surgical procedures including hepatobiliary, pancreatic, gastro esophageal, colorectal and surgeries for abdominal cancers, liver disease etc.
This unit is equipped with State of the Art video Endoscopy facility
- 500 MA X-ray with IITV
- ERCP with therapeutic facility
- State of the Art 20 bedded ICU manned by anaesthetist
- Facilities for managing blood vomiting and liver failure
- Facilities for managing acute abdomen
- Advanced surgical and Laparoscopy services
- Harmonic scalpel surgical facility
- Other speciality support including cadiology, nephrology and neurology
- 24 hours clinical laboratory
- CT scan with facility for CT guided biopsy inside the campus
- Advanced Angiography (Cath lab) intervention for GI bleeding
- Paediatric Gastroenterology department.
All under one roof at affordable cost.